Sunday, April 29, 2007

So busy...

It's been so much longer than I'd prefer since I've last posted on this blog. I've been swamped with schoolwork, and I've got other responsibilities that take precedent.

To everyone that checks back once in a while to see if I've written anything, I haven't given up on this yet. I love baseball, and I love writing and talking about baseball almost as much. But my other duties have gotten in my way of actually watching most of these Reds games with a keen eye and an analyst's mindset. I don't want to write anything on a game that I couldn't devote my entire focus to. I watch the games regularly, but normally it's just on the TV while I'm reading something for class.

I don't want to give up on the blog after only one month. I'll post something next time I actually get three hours to myself to enjoy a good ballgame. Hopefully, that will be soon, so don't give up on me yet!

No comments: