Friday, March 30, 2007

First post!

If you've stumbled upon this blog either in search for a some professional insight on the world of sports or by unfortunate random chance (or via my Facebook profile), thanks a lot! And I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up. I'm just an Ohio University journalism student and starved sports fan looking for a way to let out his thoughts into the intrawebs through the blogosphere.

The Cincinnati Reds' season starts in three days. I'll try to update this blog every few days or so, but being a student, I usually have more pressing matters at hand than stroking the ego of my inner armchair quarterback.

But I'm a sports fan, and a Reds and Bengals fan through and through. If the Reds can give me enough to write about (good or bad), you can bet that there will usually be something new here for all you loyal readers to come back to.

All three of you.

No comments: